The ideal candidate will need to have a passion or prior experience in recruitment or employee relations, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
1. Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
2. Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
3. Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
4. Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
5. Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements.
Required Technical Skills
1. Around 1 year of experience in recruitment (internships); human resources; administration
2. Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
3. Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search (including job boards, etc).
4. Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc).
5. Experience developing a recruiting strategy.
6. Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities.
1. Strong interest in IT industry recruitment.
2. Strong command of English is a must.
3. Willing to learn, explore and create new ways for recruitment on a global scale.